Good Harbor Wine Club Subscription
Join our wine club today to start receiving shipments of Good Harbor Wine four times per year and special member benefits.
Three Easy Steps:
1. Choose the state you would like us to ship the wine.
- Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Iowa, Wisconsin
- Texas, Florida, California
- If you live in a state not mentioned above, we cannot ship wine directly to you. (If you would like to assist in the national, wine industry-sponsored consumer campaign to ensure consumer choice, visit www.freethegrapes.org.
2. Select your subscription plan.
3. Pay the first installment through our online secure shopping cart.
Good Harbor Wine Club Details
You must be at least 21 years of age to join. There is no charge to join or cancel, however, an email response will be needed prior to cancelling.
There are four shipments per year. Each member must select and purchase a minimum of two of the four shipments listed. We are able to ship to the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Wines are preselected and listed below. No substitutions are allowed. Membership benefits will not begin until the member receives his/her first shipment and benefits will terminate one year from the first shipment.
- August 2013 – Small Batch Pinot Gris 2012, Sleeping Bare Blanc de Blanc, Harbor Red
- November 2013 - Chardonnay 2012, Collaboration, Riesling 2011
- Februrary 2014 – Moonstruck Blanc de Noirs, Labernet, Trillium
- May 2014 – Pinot Grigio 2012, Small Batch Grüner Veltliner 2011, Fishtown White
- 20% off all wine purchases made in the tasting room.
- Free tasting for the wine club member and one guest. Each guest may taste up to five wines.
- Food pairing suggestions and recipes included with shipments.
- Invitation to an exclusive member’s cocktail party with the winemaker.
- Special member gifts included in some shipments.
- A newsletter in each shipment with information on the latest releases, news from the vineyard, and access to new products before the general public.