How to make changes to your Club shipment
How to make changes to your Club shipment
Learn how to log into your account to customize your Good Harbor Vineyards Connoisseur Club wine shipment with the helpful video and frequently asked questions below. Our Winemaker pre-selects 6 bottles on your behalf every April and September from our diverse collection of Good Harbor Vineyards wine. These selections typically include exclusive, pre-released wines, just for our club members.
We recognize everyone has their favorite wines, so you can customize your shipment by logging into your account. It’s also a great time to update your credit card information or shipping address. For members who do not make changes to their shipment by the deadline, the Winemaker’s selections will be charged to the credit card on file and shipped to the address in our records.
KEY DATES: 2021 APRIL CLUB SHIPMENT
- 22 March - Club shipment open for customization
- 4 April - Deadline to make wine selections
- 5 April - Credit cards charged
- 9 April - Tasting room pickups may begin; Wine shipments begin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT?
Select, “Customize Shipment” from the top menu. Scroll down to see the member login area. Enter your username or email and password to login to your account.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. NOW WHAT?
- Click on “Log In” in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Select the “forgot password” option to be redirected to reset your password.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY WINE SELECTIONS?
To customize your shipment and add wine to your order, please follow the these instructions:
- Select "Customize Shipment" from the menu bar on the top of the website.
- Login with your username or email and password.
- If you don’t remember your login credentials, please select the “Forgot Your Username and Password” option to be redirected to reset your password.
- Login to your account with your new password.
- Select "Choose Wines."
- Our Winemaker has pre-selected two bottles of three unique wines. If you wish to make changes to your order, simply modify the quantity for each bottle.
- Confirm billing information, payment method and delivery or pick up preference, then click “submit”.
I MADE A MISTAKE ON MY CLUB ORDER. WHAT DO I DO?
No worries. Simply log back into your account and make a change, following the instructions above. You have until the announced deadline to make changes to your club shipment order.
HOW DO I REMOVE THE WINEMAKER'S SELECTIONS?
To either remove or modify the Winemaker's selections from your club order, simply change the quantity to "0" for each bottle to remove completely, or replace the default quantity with your desired quantity. You can track how many bottles you've selected by returning to the top of the page and reviewing the "Estimated Subtotal" and the number of "bottles selected will update as you make changes to the bottle quantities in your order form.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS OR SWITCH TO PICKUP?
Yes! But please note, someone aged 21 or older needs to sign for the wine shipment. If you need to change your Wine Club order preference from pickup to shipping, or vice versa, please follow the instructions above to “Customize Shipment” and make the change under “Delivery or Pickup Information” at the bottom of the page. Select from a drop-down menu of shipping to your:
- “Billing Address”
- “New Shipping Address”
- Or select, “Pickup at Winery.”
- Then hit “submit” to make the change.
WHAT IF I CAN'T BE HOME FOR THE DELIVERY? CAN YOU SHIP TO MY WORK?
Yes! If possible, Good Harbor recommends shipping to a business address for prompt delivery. UPS cannot deliver wine to PO boxes, nor will UPS leave packages on the doorstop. All shipments must be signed for by someone 21 years or older.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS THE DELIVERY AND THE PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO THE WINERY?
UPS will attempt to deliver the package three times. After the third failed attempt, the order will be returned to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for pickup or reshipped for an additional fee.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you are having problems customizing your club shipment or editing your profile after reviewing these frequently asked questions, please call the tasting room and we will gladly assist you.
Thank you for supporting Good Harbor Vineyards and we hope you’ll enjoy your wine club shipment.
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
June 15, 2021
May 1, 2021
March 31, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 18, 2021
July 17, 2020